Medical Grade UPS Get Medical Grade Power Protection
Manufactured by IQUPS.com
In Stock: Florida USA / Barcelona Spain / Milano Italy / New York USA / Nimes France / Germany / Switzerland
Medical Grade UPS Get Medical Grade Power Protection, Medical Grade UPS Hospital 34 Kwhr Energy Storage System, ER UPS.
Lithium batteries 48 Volts connected in series. Pack Voltage Nominal 48 VDC; Pack Voltage Peak 60 VDC; Cycle life 3000 Cycles; Five year prorated warranty. Includes Battery Management system, CAN Bus monitoring of temperature and voltage control. Includes programmable master control display.
Operation: When the utility is providing AC power to the inverter/ charger, the system will act as a battery charger to keep the DC battery storage bank fully charged. When the primary source of AC power fails, the system becomes an inverter that converts the DC battery power into utility-grade AC power. The transfer is completely automatic.
Auto-sensing, dual-voltage UPS (120VAC and 240VAC), with detachable cords so country-specific cords can be used Output Power Capacity As per order.
- Nominal Capacity : 34 Kwhr
- Battery Type : Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Battery Voltage : 48 Volt DC
- Operating Voltage: 42 Vdc to 60 Vdc
- Cycle Life 3000 Cycles
- Charge Voltage: 52.5 Vdc Bulk Charge | 57.0 Vdc Absorption
- Charge | 55 Vdc Float Charge
- Discharge Voltage: 45 Vdc Max
- Max Discharge Current : 500 amps at 80% DOD | 1000 Amps at 50% DOD
- Max Charge Current : 700 Amps
- Operating Temperature -45 deg C to 65 Deg C
- Warranty : 5 Years Prorated
34Kwhr Energy Storage System - Lithium batteries 48 Volts connected in series. Pack Voltage Nominal 48 VDC; Pack Voltage Peak 60 VDC; Cycle life 3000 Cycles; Five year prorated warranty. Includes Battery Management system, CAN Bus monitoring of temperature and voltage control.
Since these units are custom made, internal and external distribution of components may vary. Pictures are provided to help visualize the final product, but the final product may vary. We will work with your technical department to provide cutting edge technology with the latest technical components.