Nema Outdoor Wireless Racking Cabinet Enclosure HVAC Closed Loop
Manufactured by OkSolar.com
In Stock: Florida USA / Barcelona Spain / Milano Italy / New York USA / Nimes France
Width: 25 in.
Height: 80 in.
Shipping Weight: 585 lbs.
Nema Outdoor Wireless Racking Cabinet Enclosure for the 4G / LTE / OTN / Outside Plant (OSP) / CATV / Wireless, HVAC Closed Loop, Dual Battery Compartment.
This is one of our top of the line Enclosure we manufacture and this assembly is one of the hottest selling assemblies that we sell. It comes with (2) sets 19″ EIA racking rails with 27RU of available vertical rack space.
A 6000 BTU air conditioner for cooling with 400 watts of heat when needed; R3.3 closed cell foam insulation is included also. Above door fluorescent lighting is made available. Has a NO/NC door alarm switches for intrusion notification.
A spool-up side box for fiber or cable spooling is included with a copper ground bar on insulators inside the spool-up box. A separate battery compartment below the equipment space is available for all your battery applications and more. It is ETL certified.
- 80”H x 25”W x 34”D
- 2 Sets of 27 Racking Units in Top Compartment
- Outside Plant (OSP)
- Dual Battery Compartment
- Separate Spool Up Compartment
- Lifting Hooks
- 6000 BTU Programmable Air Conditioner 220v with 400 Watts of Heat
- ETL – CSA Certified
- Total Occupied Space 80.625″H x 35.5″W x 44.15″D.
- Top Compartment: 48.6″H // Dual Bottom Compartment: 25.875″H (12.82”H in each Battery Section).
- **To Accommodate our Large Amp Batteries** VBB-M12V155FT or VBB-M12V180FT.
- Outdoor Enclosure with Front and Rear Door.
- Useable Depth: Maximum: 30 1/2”, Minimum: 28 3/4″.
- Front and Rear sets of Adjustable 19” or 23” racking.
- (2) Sets of 27 Vertical Racking Units in Top Compartment.
- Racking Rails 48.72″H / Tapped 10/32, / (2) Cable Pass Through Holes.
- 27 Racking Units Total / Rail Set
- Heavy Duty Lifting Hooks
- Powder Baked White with Texture
- Air Conditioned Top Compartment (NEMA 4) and Fan cooled Battery Compartment (NEMA 3R) using (2) 5”, 48v, 110cfm fans and thermostat
- 45”H x 26”W x 10”D Side box with removable plywood back-plate with a total of (5) 2” cable pass through openings; (4) for the primary compartment and (1) for the battery cables
- 12” Copper ground bar on 14” risers and isolators
- Dual panel AC load center with 50amp back-up generator plug. Interior convenience outlets and 220V supplied junction box for DC power back up system. See electrical layout.
- HVAC unit is a 6000 BTU, 220V programmable AC unit with 400 watts of heat
- Shipping Weight 575Lbs
Racking Spec Layout:
STANDARD EIA 19″ Racking.
EIA-310 is a specification for what is often called the “standard rack”. This specification standardizes several important features of 19″ racks, such as the Rack Unit (RU or U), vertical hole spacing, horizontal hole spacing, rack opening, and front panel width. The specification also set tolerances on each of these dimensions.