Solar Street Lighting 135 Watts LED 12,825 Lumens
Manufactured by OkSolar.com
In Stock: Florida USA / Barcelona Spain / Milano Italy / New York USA / Nimes France
Solar Street Light 135 Watts LED 12,825 Lumens, Solar Lighting, Solar Street Lights, Running Time 8-10 hours.
World Zone 4 (4-5 Hours of Daily Solar Radiation)
Your next scheduled maintenance will be in 5 to 7 years!
OkSolar fully solar-powered outdoor light will help eliminate the environmental impact of lighting around Hospitals, schools, public parks, corporate campuses and commercial establishments, is easy to install requiring no costly trenching, no underground wiring, no transformers or monthly utility bills.
- Fixtures: Luminaries IQLED (High Power LED Lamps Long Life) Meets ITE Chromatic and Visibility Requirements.
- Solar Panel.
- Structure for solar panel: Pole mount Adjustable 0-45 horizontal and 360.
- Microprocessor controlled Charge controller and Timer.
- Batteries: Long-Life - Deep-Cycle - Maintenance-Free.
- Detailed instruction manuals included in every system.
- Warranty: Two-year full system.
POLE and Bracket ARE NOT Included (check optionals).
Packaging information: Brown Box (Individual Packing for each part and Palletized).
During the day the system converts the suns energy into electricity and stores it in to high reliable battery system to provide green illumination at Night. Plus three days worth of backup energy.Activation Switch On/Off:
A microprocessor automates the functions of the system automatically activates form sunset to sunrise; has a timer, regulating the hours the light stays on; also regulates the battery, preventing overcharging and protecting against discharging.
- Remote wireless.
- Remote Broadband Control Monitor and Data Logging Software displays real time and history PV, Battery and Fixture Light.
- Infra red sensors on/off. controller.
- Motion: human infrared motion sensor module. lights come on when triggered by motion if the level of ambient light becomes low.
Extend your operating time: dusk to down (14-17 hours) you may have to add plug-in depending on your zone.
- Light Source Type: High Power LED.
- High Power LED Rugged Waterproof Design.
- IP Rating: IP65
- LED fixture rated to withstand mechanical vibration per MIL-per MIL-STD 883, test method 2007, using three 4-minute cycles along x, y and z axis, at a force of 2.5 Gs, with a frequency sweep from 2 Hz to 120 Hz.
- Manufactures in accordance with MIL Specs, ISO 9001:2000, ROHS Compliant parts Quality.
- Solar Cell type: Mono or Polycrystalline
- Battery Type: Deep Cycle Recycle Sealed, Maintenance-Free.
- Reserve: 2-3 Days under Cloudy or Rainy Conditions (optional 5-7-10 days)
- Temperature of work environment: Optimal Ambient -20 to C (-4 to 77 F).
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: -40C to +50C (-40 to 130 F).
- Installation recommendation: 80 Feet (25 Meter) distance for each Solar LED Lighting System.
Solar Lighting Applications:
- Area Lighting.
- Airport Lighting.
- Hospital Parking.
- Parking Lot lighting.
- Highway Roadway Lighting.
- Street lighting.
- Highway and ramp lighting.
- Bridge lighting, Under Pass lighting.
- Residential, Industrial, Commercial lighting.
- Easy installation no wiring required.
- Installing and moving is easy no more waiting for the utility company!
- Proven technology. Vandal and theft-resistant components and hardware. All parts are corrosion resistant.
- Low installation cost.
- Easily and quickly deployed in almost any location.
- NO wiring run from the grid.
- NO cuts through existing roads, sidewalks or landscaping.
- NO Maintenance.
- NO Utility bill.
- Maintenance Free Batteries!
- Big Credits and Savings form State and Federal Taxes.
- Better Color Rendition & Nighttime Visibility.
- No Warm-Up or Cold Start Problems.
Dark Sky: Night sky preservation, We work directly with conservation experts and park officials to minimize ecological impact, preserve and protect the night environment while protecting dark skies for today and tomorrow.
Reducing glare to increase visibility. Glare from street lights is significantly reduced with the new IQ LED street-light fixtures, increasing visibility by directing light onto the roadway and preventing it from shining into the eyes of motorists.
Reduce excessive lighting and light pollution. New ways of designing and providing street lighting have been developed in the last several years. Luminaires produce high quality white light @ 5500K - 7000k color temperature which greatly enhances the nighttime visibility, color rendition & Scotopic (nighttime) visibility of the human eye.
WIND LOADING CAPABILITY Map: Standard mounts are designed to withstand 30 lbs. / ft. 2(approximately 90 mph or 145km/hr.). Designs capable of withstanding greater loads are available upon request. Wind Load: Withstand 150 MPH winds Certified to meet or exceed ASCE-7-05 specifications for 150 MPH, Exposure D extreme wind event!
Pole Spacing for Solar Area Lighting.
More information on How to determine Pole distance contact usx= Distance in units of Mounting Height
Solar Lighting Design Guide
The following solar outdoor lighting design tips provide general guidelines for lighting design. These guidelines may not apply to all applications. Visual is a collection of lighting calculation tools and powerful 3D modeling software engineered to simplify the design process and provide comprehensive analysis for lighting projects.
Solar Powered LED Lighting System Designed for Zone 4
Zone Type:To determine the Zone that you are in Contact us for Information on World Daily Solar Radiation Zones .