Power Lines Solar Trees 4Kw Daily
Manufactured by OkSolar.com
In Stock: Florida USA / Barcelona Spain / Milano Italy / New York USA / Nimes France / Germany / Switzerland / Global
Power Lines Solar Trees Consists of 4Kw Daily output plug and Play photovoltaic system.
Four sizes of three-phase commercial inverters, ranging from 12 kW to 20 kW. All inverters connect to 480 VAC three-phase utility service. The Detachable DC Connection Unit allows easy swap- out of the inverter, if required. The inverters all feature Integrated DC AFCI.
- Three-phase 480 VAC output
- Four models: 12 kW, 15 kW, 20 kW, and 24 kW
- 600 VDC or 1,000 VDC input configuration
- Dual MPPT DC inputs
- Internal Arc Fault Detection (AFCI) and Ground Fault Detection (GFCI) per NEC 2011
- Integrated SMA Speedwire Card for monitoring connection with free monitoring
- Optional SMA Cluster Controller for plant level monitoring of multiple Tripower inverters
- Operating temperatures of -13 °F to 140 °F (-25 °C to 60 °C)
- Listed to UL 1741, UL1998, UL 1699B
- Compliant with: IEEE 1547-2003, IEEE 1547.1, FCC Part 15 AB, CAN/CSA C22. 2 No. 107.1-01
Our Kits are custom made based on 3D Architect drawings, GPS data positioning, Grid requirements (Grid-tied or Off-Grid) and Operating Voltage. By supplying the info and selecting a item number we can design the optimal system for maximum output.